Smack dab in the middle of maybe [sound recording] / Jo Watson Hackl.
- 12 of 12 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Onslow County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9798200253555
- ISBN: 9798200253562
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Old Saybrook, Connecticut] : Tantor, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tiffany Morgan.
While Cricket camps out in an old tree house and looks for clues, she meets the last resident of the ghost town, encounters a poetry-loving dog (who just might hold a key to part of the puzzle), and discovers that sometimes you have to get a little lost to really find your way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ghost towns > Juvenile fiction.
Runaway children > Juvenile fiction.
Children of the mentally ill > Juvenile fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.